Ring Size Guide
Not sure what is your ring size? Don't fret.. follow the following steps to find the size that fits you.
- Use a piece of non-stretchy string/ paper and wrap it around the base of your finger snugly & make sure it is able to pass through your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/ paper where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string/ paper.
- Choose the closest measurement in the "Circumference in mm" column below to find your ring size.
If you already own a ring that fits the intended finger, simply:
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring in millimetres
- Check the chart below in "Diameter in mm" column to find the ring size.
|US Ring Sizes||Diameter in mm||Circumference in mm|
|3||14 mm||44 mm|
|3.5||14.5 mm||45.5 mm|
|4||14.8 mm||46.7 mm|
|4.5||15.2 mm||48 mm|
|5||15.6 mm||49.2 mm|
|5.5||16 mm||50.3 mm|
|6||16.3 mm||51.8 mm|
|6.5||16.8 mm||52.8 mm|
|7||17.25 mm||54.3 mm|
|7.5||17.6 mm||55.3 mm|
|8||18 mm||56.9 mm|
|8.5||18.4 mm||57.8 mm|
|9||18.9 mm||59.1 mm|
|10||19.8 mm||62 mm|
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with some resistance.
- If you are in between sizes, we recommend going up 1 size.
- Make sure that your string is non-strechy as it could result in the wrong size measured. Measure finger 3 to 4 times for accuracy.
Still not sure which is your size? Please reach out to us via live chat or instagram dm @ourolivka for sizing help.
Can I exchange if I bought the wrong size?
Yes, we do allow ring size exchange if the ring does not fit you well. Do note that the customer is responsible for all shipping costs for ring size exchanges. Head to our Refunds and Exchange Page for more info.